To use a Digitallife DOREMIDI-HUB3, we have to use the right CONNECTION, HARDWARE VERIFICATION and SOFTWARE SETTINGS.
I - CONNECTION
II - HARDWARE CONNECTION
III - SOFTWARE SETTINGS
1. Run ProSonus Studio One and Click "Configure Audio Device...".
2. Go "External Devices" to & Click "Add..." to add the connected MIDI-HUB3.
3. Make the RIGHT Settings now.
"Receive From" - Port x (Please check your actual hardware connection port).
"Send To" - Port x (Please check your actual hardware connection port).
4. Now the MIDI-HUB3 is selected. But now the ProSonus Studio One won't make output sound from the Keyboard. Other settings are required.
5. Add a new track and make the RIGHT settings of "Input" & "Output".